Hugyfot Vision Sony RX100 VI Housing
The Vision Sony RX100 housing is the most advanced Sony RX100 housing ever. In order to get the best out of your Sony RX100 VI, Hugyfot developped this rugged, yet extremely versatile housing. Installing the Sony RX100 VI only takes seconds thanks to the plug and play wiring system and the rotary quick closing mechanism.
The housing is available in 2 versions:
- backside with 7'HDMI monitor and 2 lithium power banks that offer a battery life of 8 hours
- backside with push buttons and rotary controls that offer 100% camera control and 1 lithium power bank that offers a battery life of 6 hours
The Vision Sony RX100 housing comes standard with the Hugyfot multi functional wing and rigid aluminium handles with 1" mount balls. Machined out of solid aluminium, it is pressure rated to 200m.
Vision Sony RX100 specifications:
- Compatible with the Sony RX100 VI.
- Housing milled out of sea water resistant aluminium.
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Ergonomic shutter release and zoom control.
- Wide angle port.
- Small front window for internal battery status indicator.
- Rotary quick closing mechanism.
- Rigid aluminium handles with 1” arm balls.
- Multi-purpose wing.
- Depth rating 200m.
- 7” HDMI monitor (depending on the housing version).
- Push buttons for screen adjustment.
- Large removable sun hood.
- Plug and play installation of the Sony RX100 camera.
- Pre-wired USB & HDMI system.
- 1 or 2 Power Packs (depending on the housing version).
- Dual O-ring sealing system.
Standard delivery time 3 to 5 working days.