Hugyfot Vision Hero housing + Macro set Kit
The Vision Hero is the most advanced GoPro housing ever. In order to get the best out of your GoPro Hero 5 and 6, Hugyfot engineers developped this rugged, yet extremely versatile housing. Installing the Hero 5 and 6 only takes seconds thanks to the plug and play wiring system and the rotary eccentric quick closing mechanism. The housing is powered by 2 lithium power banks that guarantee a 5 hour camera operation. The large 7” HDMI monitor displays every detail and is extremely helpfull when shooting macro images. The Vision Hero housing comes standard with a flip-up red filter and screen protection, the Hugyfot multi functional wing and rigid aluminium handles with 1" mount balls. Machined out of solid aluminium, it is pressure rated to 200m and offers full camera control.
The Vision Hero housing is available in different packages:
- Vision Hero housing
- Vision Hero housing with M67 lens holder and +10 macro lens
- Vision Hero housing with Arius 1500 video lighting (2) and floating arms
- Vision Hero housing with Arius 1500 video lighting (2), floating arms, M67 lens holder and +10 macro lens
Vision Hero housing specifications:
- Housing milled out of sea water resistant aluminium.
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Ergonomic shutter release.
- Large front window for GoPro lens and LCD screen.
- Small front window for internal battery status indicator.
- Rotary (eccentric) quick closing mechanism.
- Red filter and screen protection with hinges.
- Rigid aluminium handles with 1” arm balls.
- Multi-purpose wing.
- Depth rating 200m.
- 7” HDMI monitor.
- Push buttons for screen adjustment.
- Large removable sun hood.
- Plug and play installation of Hero 5 camera.
- Pre-wired USB & HDMI system.
- 2 x Hama Premium Alu Power Pack 8000mAh (5h battery life).
- Dual O-ring sealing system.
- Optional hinge system for macro lens available.