Hugyfot Underwater Housing for Canon 70D
The HFC-70D housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Canon 70D camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- left and right rigid handle with ball mount
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- ball mount on top of housing
- 1 Nikonos bulkhead
- 2 optical bulkheads (for 2 fiber optic cables - cables not included)
Check port charts for correct use of ports and lenses.
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 208 x 160 x 125 mm
Weight (without camera): 2,7 Kg
Color (anodized): black
Pressure rated: 100m
Available on order, delivery time 6 to 8 weeks