Hugyfot Underwater Housing for Nikon D7200
The HFN-D7200 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon D7200 camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration- HugyCheck system
- 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead
- 2 optical oulets (for 2 fiber optical cables - cables not included)
- 2 rigid handles with ball mount and dove tail attachment
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- ball mount on top of housing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 230 x 130 mm
Weight (without camera): 2,7 Kg
Color (anodized): black
Pressure rated: 100m
Available on order , delivery period 4 to 6 weeks.
Hugyfot Underwater Housing for Nikon D7200 instruction manual